mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Ayres <andrew.f.ay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback request for new Java API
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2018 00:55:57 GMT
That's not really the conversation I'm wanting to have. I want a discussion
about the macros with respect to NDArray so that we can get agreement on
our path forward with respect to implementing the NDArray wrapper.

The design that was put forth and agreed to was for a a Java wrapper around
the Scala API. Adding a bunch of Java friendly methods inside the Scala
code would create a mess for users. Maintenance would be essentially the
same for both because either way you're going to be updating Java methods
when you make Scala changes.

Let's please stick with the issue in the original email.

Thanks,
Andrew