mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From kellen sunderland <kellen.sunderl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release MXNet version 1.3.0
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 06:28:39 GMT
Hey Roshani, did we only get two votes from committers?  Apache releases
require a minimum quorum of three approving ipmc members.

https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html

"Votes on whether a package is ready to be released use majority approval
-- i.e. at least three PMC members must vote affirmatively for release, and
there must be more positive than negative votes. Releases may not be
vetoed. Generally the community will cancel the release vote if anyone
identifies serious problems, but in most cases the ultimate decision, lies
with the individual serving as release manager. The specifics of the
process may vary from project to project, but the 'minimum quorum of three
+1 votes' rule is universal."