mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From kellen sunderland <kellen.sunderl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some feedback from MXNet Zhihu topic
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2018 14:46:38 GMT
Thanks for the detailed feedback Foivos.  Just want to dig into the C++
comment.

Any more details you could give on how we could improve the readability.
Would modernizing the codebase and trying to provide consistent code style
help?  In regards to documentation was it that it's mostly lacking, or that
the existing documentation could be improved (or both)?

-Kellen