mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Build OSX builds in CI (possibly with TravisCI).
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2018 14:22:15 GMT
Hey,

as of https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/12550, Python CPU
tests for Mac have been enabled in Travis. The first passing run is
available at
https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-mxnet/builds/430566392?utm_source=github_status&utm_medium=notification
.

As stated before, we will keep the status at not-required until we are sure
the system is stable.

Again, thanks to Kellen for his efforts to get Travis up and running!

Best regards,
Marco