mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Markham <aaron.s.mark...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple installation guides?
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 14:41:53 GMT
Sure...
~~~~~~
Apache Infra,
Please remove the /test/ directory found at
https://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/test
This directory is not found in the
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet-site repository, yet it has web
traffic going to this neglected folder.
Are there any other folders on the web server that might also fit in this
category? If so, please advise and remove if they appear to be similar
"test" folders.

Thanks,
Aaron