mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Anirudh Acharya <anirudhk...@gmail.com>
Subject A New API for creating .rec files
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2018 18:37:58 GMT
Hi,

During some recent MXNet user surveys, one of the user requests was to have
a im2rec API that will have similar functionality as the im2rec tool(
https://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/faq/recordio.html?highlight=im2rec). The
advantage with the API would be that the user can access this functionality
from the PyPi package itself, instead of cloning the repo.

I was thinking of converting the tool into an API call under the mx.io
package. I will send the API design shortly. I wanted to know what the
community thinks of this change.

Thanks
Anirudh Acharya