mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Afrooze, Sina" <sina....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which merge option to use on the Import Julia binding PR?
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2018 00:54:46 GMT
Hi Carin - I highly recommend to squash and commit because:
- Every single commit in the repo is guaranteed to be buildable and to have passed all unit-tests
(very important when looking for regressions)
- It is easy to correlate each commit with its corresponding PR. Otherwise I believe the PR
number would be missing from the commit log messages.

- Best, Sina