mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject New committer and PMC member: Carin Meier
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2018 16:40:01 GMT
Dear MXNet community,

the Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache MXNet (incubating)
has invited Carin Meier to become a committer and PMC member and we are
pleased
to announce that she has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

We all would like to thank Carin for her contributions around the Clojure
interface for MXNet. Congratulations and welcome!

Best regards,
Marco de Abreu
- on behalf of the Apache MXNet (incubating) PMC