mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Chernov <mecher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MXNet Berlin Office Hours
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 17:27:04 GMT
Well we are a group of people physically located in Berlin and ready to
provide help in person. A proposal to improve the process is described here
[1]. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

And I just wanted to mention that we had already a few sessions with a lot
of people being happy about the help they got. Sometimes a discussion in
person makes a problem so much easier to solve.

Best
Anton

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/PROPOSAL%3A+Apache+MXNet%28Incubating%29+Office+Hours