mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Yuan <apefor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build from source instructions
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2018 16:38:27 GMT
Aaron,

I agree the installation page is very confusing to me. When I first tried
to build MXNet from source on MacOS, I was totally confused about the
instruction. Why was it vastly different from building from source on Linux
given these two OS have similar shell commands. I feel the automatic
scripts on MacOS platform is rather confusing than simplifying.

Lin