mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Yuan <apefor...@gmail.com>
Subject Consolidating developer guide in one place (cwiki preferred)
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2018 17:40:42 GMT
Dear MXNet community,

As a developer, I noticed we have some developer guide scattered in
different websites (mxnet.io, cwiki):

E.g.

How to Create New Operators (Layers): [
https://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/faq/new_op.html]
A Guide to Implementing Sparse Operators in MXNet Backend [
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/A+Guide+to+Implementing+Sparse+Operators+in+MXNet+Backend
]

When searching developer guide by keyword, only one of them can be returned
on either site.

It will be more convenient for developers if all the developer guide
resides on cwiki and all user guide (non-developer) on the mxnet.io
website. We can add a link on mxnet.io to refer all developers to cwiki for
guidance.

Any comment is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Lin