mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Significant windows build improvements from source
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2018 12:21:24 GMT
Hi Qing

The problem you are facing is while building opencv?

We would need to automate dependency download and building as well as part
of an improved windows experience. Right now I only automated the build
steps assuming you have a working opencv and openblas build. This would be
the next step and if someone has cycles to contribute I would be happy to
review and assist.

To summarize, yes the final goal is to have a fully automated setup that
requires one or at most a couple of commands / steps to get MXNet up and
running from sources in windows. If anyone is interested in helping with
this, let's coordinate here.

Pedro