mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Tianqi Chen <tqc...@cs.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Help with understanding docs
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 19:34:47 GMT
As far as I understand, these are packages that are build on top of gluon
and runs on MXNet, it is up to the maintainers of these packages as well
the the comitters to decide whether they want to put it into MXNet master.

I personally feel it is great to see ecosystem build and content on top of
what we are building

Tianqi