mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From sandeep krishnamurthy <sandeep.krishn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Growing number of open PRs and Labelling PRs
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 22:02:33 GMT
@Sheng - Thanks for the feedback. I agree PR template provides that info.
But, one major draw back is ability to filter, group and take actions
(review, merge, ping corresponding contributors). And when we have deployed
the labelling bot (hopefully soon to happen), we should be able to
disassociate from the need for committer.
Suggestion?

@Naveen - Thanks. I will make the change.

--
Sandeep Krishnamurthy