mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From sandeep krishnamurthy <sandeep.krishn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Separate repo for MXNet infrastructure
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2018 15:49:41 GMT
apache/incubator-mxnet-tools is a good idea.
I have few queries on - how do we manage separate repository, releases,
changes by contributors may have to go to 2 repositories (when CI updates
are required), is it going to be inside 3rd party module, versions of
dependencies in tools should match with other resources in repo ex:
setup.py etc.

Why not under mxnet repo a CI / tools / infra folder and all this tools go
under it?

Best,
Sandeep

--