mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Zha <szha....@gmail.com>
Subject CI Issue in Julia PR #10149
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2018 18:46:37 GMT
Hi,

This is regarding https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/10149. The
author ran into an mxnet CI issue, and has tried to reach out to the people
who donated the CI system on the PR but didn't get a response. As a result,
the progress on porting the Julia binding is halted for three weeks now. He
reached out to me on Slack to get help. Since the CI was donated by Amazon,
I pinged the team at Amazon that is responsible for the CI operations
through other channels 10 days ago but so far the author still hasn't
received a response as of 3am today.

I'm reaching out to the wider community in case the CI issues are being
more closely monitored here and in case others know of better ways to help
Iblis.

-sz