mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Zha <szha....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Growing number of open PRs and Labelling PRs
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 21:55:16 GMT
Hi Sandeep,

Sorry if I asked an obvious question, but is it required to introduce a new
solution that require committer access? We have an existing solution to
communicate the PR status, which is through the PR template checklist. The
PR checklist provides clickable options to reflect the PR status. It
doesn't require committer involvement and contributors can directly edit
the description themselves. It shows a progress bar that can be seen
directly in the pull requests page.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pulls

Best regards,
-sz