mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhao, Patric" <patric.z...@intel.com>
Subject Suggestions for Design Proposal Template
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2018 03:04:02 GMT
Hi MXNet owner,

We (Intel engineers) have already wrote up several design proposals and published into cwiki.
So, I really like this documents and it make things very clear.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+MXNet+Design+Proposal+Template

Furthermore, I suggest adding a section of "feedbacks from MXNet owner (committers)".
It's better to assign the proposal to the committers and write up the committer's name in
the doc.
The committer owner should give a clear suggestion/decision about the proposal in a time slot
(maybe two weeks).

I know this will take the extra-efforts to the committer and owners.
But it can make the whole project more efficient and we will have a clear goal.

Thanks,

--Patric