mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Qing Lan <lanking...@live.com>
Subject Re: Significant windows build improvements from source
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2018 07:09:18 GMT
Just an update from previous thread.

I tried Windows build using http://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/install/windows_setup.html instruction.
The OpenCV links there only contains prebuilt vs12 (VS 2013). Apart from that, user need to
create a new C++ project after VS2015 installation because it did not trigger the c compiler
installation. I copied the command from Pedro's Python script and it improves a little. However,
even with these changes, I am still facing build failure. I think developers may need some
script to automate these process to build backend dependencies on Windows. Do we have them
already?

Thanks,
Qing