mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Qing Lan <lanking...@live.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] improve MXNet Scala release process
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2018 23:37:13 GMT
Hi all,

Recently contributors on Scala Language development worked together and finally able to publish
Scala package on Maven. Now I would like to raise a discussion to automate Scala release process
and also discover a standard way to release different packages for MXNet so we won’t ask
any individuals to spend a long time to publish the package.

There are three blocks that stop this automated process:

  1.  How to build general hardware-compatible backend dependencies for MXNet (Linux CPU/GPU
Mac OSX)
  2.  How to automate the frontend release process and CI integration
  3.  How to keep credentials for the release in the pipeline

Scala Release process created by Naveen: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet-Scala+Release+Process

Thanks,
Qing