mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Zha, Sheng" <zhash...@amazon.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Subscribe dev@ to Github Activities?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2018 22:27:54 GMT
My intention is really just to bridge the gap between so much happening on github v.s. "whatever
didn't happen on dev list didn't happen".

Also, since dev@ is intended to be an asynchronous way for community to follow technical conversations,
there wasn't really a requirement for anyone to read all of them in the first place.

Best regards,
-sz