mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From kellen sunderland <kellen.sunderl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publish MXNet images to DockerHub
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2018 23:04:13 GMT
I was actually interested in pushing a version of MXNet with TensorRT
enabled some time in the next few weeks just so that people can experiment
with the feature without worrying about installing the right protoc and
onnx versions.  If people here think it's a good idea I can open a PR with
a runtime-docker folder with the intent that this work could be a template
for others who want to contribute runtime Dockerfiles?  If a few
contributors do put together an Dockerfile with TensorRT enabled, would it
be possible to get that image pushed to the MXNet Dockerhub repo by a
committer?