mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Deprecate python 2
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2018 23:26:48 GMT
Sorry, I pressed the send button too early. I think epel repository is not
deemed stable enough that it qualifies to be used in all Enterprise
environments - epel itself has a stable and a release repository. I'm not
very familiar with CentOS or RHEL, but that's what I read when I designed
the CentOS docker containers. If anybody has more knowledge I'm happy to
get corrected here :)

-Marco

Marco de Abreu <marco.g.abreu@googlemail.com> schrieb am Fr., 13. Juli
2018, 01:23: