mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Merging Clojure PR
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2018 09:56:28 GMT
Congratulations! Unfortunately was the last CI run of that PR stale and did
not include the latest updates to our pipeline. We just added the rat
license check which apparently did not run on your PR send is now failing
on master as well as blocking all pull request builds. I will try to add
the licenses myself to unblock CI, but if you are currently around Carin,
please let me know.

http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/blue/organizations/jenkins/incubator-mxnet/detail/master/1118/pipeline

Best regards,
Marco