mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Abandoned MXNet readthedocs site
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2018 18:11:07 GMT
We could add that doc to our CI nightly pipeline or auto generate it by
extracting certain parts from our website, thus reducing the maintenance
overhead.

In general, I'd think that it's not feasible to add a redirect. But I think
it would be desirable to get the readthedocs page under our control and
bring it back into a good shape. The number of referrals we get from that
website is quite substantial.

-Marco

Aaron Markham <aaron.s.markham@gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 5. Juli 2018,
20:38: