mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Release process for R
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2018 08:20:54 GMT
Hi Anirudh,

thanks for that explanation, that's definitely reasonable. Are we
publishing it as part of the release process or are these independent
efforts? I have noticed that we don't offer the pre-compiled version for
download at
http://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/install/index.html?platform=Linux&language=R&processor=CPU
and thought that we might want to add a link so our users wouldn't have to
compile it themselves.

Best regards,
Marco