mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen Rochel <steffenroc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ICLAs?
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2018 18:48:25 GMT
Hi Sergio - please see previous thread on the topic here
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/236c53f4620721cd712f364eafd0f19b829b9fc38db2794979500aae@%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E>
.

Please see below the list of handles still missing ICLA (to best of my
knowledge), but nobody on the list is a committer.
sneakerkg
kevinthesun
hjk41
mavenlin