mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Zai <aza...@gmail.com>
Subject MKLDNN Integration Stable Release
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2018 17:16:52 GMT
We are preparing a stable release of MKL-DNN integration in 1.3.0
(experimental since 1.2.0), which supports acceleration of operations such
as Convolution, Deconvolution, FullyConnected, Pooling, Batch
Normalization, Activation, LRN, Softmax. Currently the RNN operator is not
supported as the MKL-DNN API is still experimental; however, they hope to
release a more stable version RNN API this or next week in MKL-DNN 0.15.

We will have CPP unit test support on these operators and I am planning to
write python unit tests to compare a RNN network's results from the MKLDNN
backend with that of the GPU to test accuracy. Is there any additional
coverage that you think we should cover in the next two weeks?

Alex