mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Haibin Lin <haibin.lin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Subscribe dev@ to Github Activities?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2018 22:13:56 GMT
I'm a bit concerned with the amount of emails flooding in. In the past week
there're 32 new issues and 35 new pull requests. This means on avg 10 email
per day and I doubt I'll read all of them.. Does the Spark community
subscribe dev@ to github?

Best,
Haibin

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 3:08 PM, Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.lists@gmail.com>
wrote:

> -1   It's a lot of traffic, whomever wants to subscribe can do it in
> github. I'm afraid it will decrease signal to noise ratio in the list.
>
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 11:32 PM Lin Yuan <apeforest@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 12:26 PM Anirudh Acharya <anirudhkrec@gmail.com>
> > wrote: