mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Roshani Nagmote <roshaninagmo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release plan - MXNET 1.3
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2018 23:43:54 GMT
Hi all,

PRs waiting to be merged for 1.3 release:

Are there any other PRs waiting to get merged? Please let me know.

Release blocker issue:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/11853

@Marco, @Kellen, Thanks for bringing up the important topic. I agree with
you and we(internal Amazon team) will be working on fixing the disabled
tests.
Currently, my colleague, Hao Jin is working on compiling the list of
disabled tests and leading the effort to fix them in the next few days.

Thanks,
Roshani