mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for feedback: proposal for MXNet SDK Office hours
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2018 16:53:32 GMT
I do not think there needs to be a distinction made for
support/office-hours by committer or contributors(in this case Amazon
employed contributors) -- correct me if I misunderstood your guess :).
Like I said, I would rather call it MXNet Office hours and categorize the
kind of support that is offered, we might be able to find contributors
willing to do this in different parts of the world regardless of their day
job or not.