mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merging Clojure PR
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2018 18:15:09 GMT
Congratulations Carin!, awesome effort. Thank you all for coming together
to get Clojure into MXNet, love the collaborative spirit here.

On another note, Aaron Markham has graciously offered to give some love to
Clojure on the MXNet website, he would be collaborating with Carin to add
some tutorials, installation instructions, etc., please let them know if
there are comments/concerns or feedback.

-Naveen

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 4:06 AM, Marco de Abreu <
marco.g.abreu@googlemail.com.invalid> wrote:

> Thanks for the fast review on a Sunday! Waiting for tests to pass now. I'll
> merge it as soon as the PR is ready and will give an update here.
>
> -Marco
>
> On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 1:04 PM Carin Meier <carinmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Reviewed and approved. Thanks for putting it together :)
> >
> > On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 6:55 AM, Marco de Abreu <
> > marco.g.abreu@googlemail.com.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > > PR is available at https://github.com/apache/
> incubator-mxnet/pull/11512.
> > > So
> > > far, it's looking good. None the less, please review :)
> > >
> > > -Marco

> > look

> > and
> rat