mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for feedback: proposal for MXNet SDK Office hours
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2018 02:36:48 GMT
Hey All, just created a INFRA ticket(https://issues.apache.o
rg/jira/browse/INFRA-16805)  requesting a new Issue Type "Office Hours" on
JIRA to better manage and support Office hours request.

One feedback I received was that  "Apache" was neither mentioned in the
discussion nor in the PROPOSAL on the wiki. This is a valid feedback and I
have fixed the PROPOSAL.
I propose the office hours under discussion should be explicitly called
"Apache MXNet Office hours".

Also, Apache INFRA asked to create INFRA tickets only through mentors

Can one of the mentors kindly help take this ticket forward.

Thanks, Naveen

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 10:01 AM, Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.lists@gmail.com