mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Mu Li <muli....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove Caffe functionality
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2018 19:54:42 GMT
Hi Anton,

It's understandable that Caffe is old and its community is shrinking. For
this very reasons, existing caffe users are looking for alternatives. The
current converter is important for such users to transit to MXNet. It
addresses an important issue that: how I can reuse my previous caffe models
in MXNet.