mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Zha <szha....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Subscribe dev@ to Github Activities
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2018 19:49:15 GMT
FWIW: "from:notifications@github.com AND to:dev@mxnet.incubator.apache.org
AND NOT to:me" but I'm sure you get the gist :)

Opt-in model applies to individuals rather than the dev list, because the
dev list is intended as an asynchronous way for new comers to easily follow
past technical discussions, and is the only place recognized by apache for
these discussions. Currently, lots of high quality technical discussions
that are happening on github are lost and not archived here. The procedural
change in this vote is intended for bridging such gap. Besides, it's more
likely for new contributors to know how to filter emails than to know how
to "opt-in".

More discussion is welcome in the linked discussion thread.

-sz

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 12:37 PM, pracheer gupta <pracheer_gupta@hotmail.com