mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Afrooze, Sina" <sina....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove Caffe functionality
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2018 20:42:32 GMT
I think it'd be more sustainable long term to expect users to convert caffe -> caffe2 ->onnx->mxnet
rather than caffe->mxnet. Perhaps an MXNet tutorial can show how to do this with minimum
pain. - Sina

´╗┐On 7/19/18, 1:27 PM, "Steffen Rochel" <steffenrochel@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Mu - do we have any indication how many users we do have on the
    functionality? I see only two github issues from 2017 open.