mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Qing Lan <lanking...@live.com>
Subject Re: Data Type improvement in MXNet Scala
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2018 20:13:02 GMT
Thanks Naveen and Sandeep for your comments.

About the RNN model, the RNNBucketing class also meet the same issue that I have mentioned.
The change will be applied on the dataIter only. For example , NCHW will be mapped into a
shape with size 4:
Shape:(0, 1, 2, 3)
Layout:(N,C,H,W)
So I think it is position-based.