mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhao, Patric" <patric.z...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSSION] Initial draft for MXNet roadmap
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2018 23:51:40 GMT
Hi Steffen,

It's really great to share the MXNet roadmap in the community.
So, we have a clear picture and can align with the strategies.

Regarding the Q3 plan, High quality support for MKL (incl. MKL-DNN),  it's highly match with
our plan.
We will move the current solution into sub-graph and make the backend more robust.

Meanwhile, another task in our roadmap is  the quantization flow for INT8 with MKL-DNN.
The  current experimental flow is still marked as experimental and doesn't apply the sub-graph.
So, we will focus on making the quantization flow to GA by the sub-graph in Q3.

Would you mind add the quantization parts into the MXNet Q3 roadmap?

Thanks,

--Patric