mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhao, Patric" <patric.z...@intel.com>
Subject RE: MKLDNN Integration Stable Release
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2018 02:36:59 GMT
Hi Alex,

Regarding RNN, the first version of MKL-DNN RNN API is available in the MKL-DNN master branch.
We have integrated it in our local branch and you can try our code (still in developments).

https://github.com/lihaofd/incubator-mxnet/blob/mkldnn-rnn/src/operator/nn/mkldnn/mkldnn_rnn_impl.h

We plan to PR our integration into MXNET master when both functionality and performance are
qualified.

Thanks,

--Patric