mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Zha <szha....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Subscribe dev@ to Github Activities
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2018 06:54:51 GMT
From the linked discussion thread you can find comments that Flink does and Spark used to but
not any more.

I don’t intend to claim anything on this vote thread, though one thing is clear: without
this change, github activity doesn’t count as happening per apache standard, because it
didn’t happen on dev@. I do personally like Tianqi’s take that this will help us discover
contributors who are prolific in development besides those in writing emails.

-sz