mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Markham, Aaron" <markh...@amazon.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Adding section on how to develop with MXNet to the website
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2018 21:10:21 GMT
This is the section where development guides are being maintained:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Development

That way you can edit more freely and have comments versus the mxnet.io site which is more
for users and static content.

´╗┐On 7/2/18, 2:03 PM, "Hagay Lupesko" <lupesko@gmail.com> wrote:

    Now I understand Pedro. Agree with Naveen this would be helpful.