mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abandoned MXNet readthedocs site
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2018 17:32:22 GMT
Peanut gallery please ignore if off topic.

Does the mxnet project want to manage the page or remove it?

Would it be better to improve the readthedocs page since it is so frequently found when searching
for mxnet install?

I assume Hen is trying to get the page owner changed to a (P)PMC managed account?

Craig

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org <mailto:clr@apache.org> http://db.apache.org/jdo <http://db.apache.org/jdo>