mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <mattm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Abandoned MXNet readthedocs site
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2018 15:43:40 GMT
Hi Hen happy 4th looks like a brand mgmt. topic to me…

Cheers,

Chris

From: Hen <bayard@apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 10:44 AM
To: <dev@mxnet.incubator.apache.org>
Cc: "legal-discuss@apache.org" <legal-discuss@apache.org>
Subject: Re: Abandoned MXNet readthedocs site

Chris/Mark - is this a Legal (Chris) topic or a Brand Management (Mark)

topic?

I’m hesitant to use a Trademark C&D for what’s in effect a lost account,

but that’s what readthedocs seem to be asking for.

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 3:15 PM Markham, Aaron <markhama@amazon.com.invalid>

wrote:

Hi, just bumping this issue again. Can we get a trademark C&D sent to the

readthedocs folks, so they'll go ahead and remove the derelict website?

It's still the #4 result in Google for "mxnet install".

What's Apache's process?

Thanks,

Aaron