mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Vote to stop using JIRA
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2018 11:15:05 GMT
Hello Marco, I hope best,

Thank you for your email, however, as I mentioned in following links, I see MXNet already
has configured project management boards in Jira and it seems people have assigned related
tasks there, I mean I see it's already working and we don't need an extra To Do, right?

Regards.
On Jun 27, 2018, at 4:31 PM, Marco de Abreu <marco.g.abreu@googlemail.com.invalid<mailto:marco.g.abreu@googlemail.com.invalid>>