mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Hen <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ICLA?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2018 18:47:02 GMT
Yes. This was a back and forth last September or so. The Incubator PMC ask
was that we seek to get agreements from heavy contributors. It's a hard one
to say exactly what heavy is, thus I listed by number of contributions and
my list below is an eye ball for where the center of mass is committer-wise.

Hen