mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Hen <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ICLA?
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2018 00:25:19 GMT
Yup. It came up in early release votes.

This is software that was published already under Apache 2.0 by DMLC before
coming to the ASF. There are hundreds of contributors and no one copyright
owner who could sign a software (license) grant. All ASF committers signed
ICLAs. The request (going by memory) was to try and get folk to sign ICLAs
or software (license) grant.

It's one of those "you do a some diligence, and draw a line as to the right
place to stop doing diligence because otherwise you would be diligencing
forever" situations.

Hen