mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wikier.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: users@mxnet
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 13:47:34 GMT
Honestly, I'm quite surprised of the level of the reactions on this thread.
When I started it, I just wanted to expand the community with a tool that,
even some people consider it "old fashion", it has been proved to help many
other Apache projects to foster their community in the past.

I guess, until people change their mindset, stop to think as scientist, get
rid of the affiliation and start to build an open source community, this
podling will struggle to move forward.

At least I hope the proposal Sebastian have made may be acceptable for most
of the people who are reluctant to adopt the ASF communication channels.