mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: users@mxnet
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2018 04:13:51 GMT
Then, if everybody agree, let's request the mailing list creation to INFRA
;-)

Marco, I wouldn't do that. Typically developers are also subscribed there,
since they may be the most informed people for answering users' questions.
But the topics discussed there may not be of the interest for pure
development purposes. Some discussions will jump from users@ to dev@, but
at a different level. So I wouldn't forward one mailing list to the other.