mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: users@mxnet
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2018 04:39:56 GMT
Well, I do respect what you discussed in that meetup, if course. But for
those who weren't there, maybe the decision taken what a bit bias.

In Apache we like to say that "if it didn't happen on the mailing list s,
it didn't happen" ;-)

Look like there are different feelings about this. Should I cast a VOTE?

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018, 21:27 Tianqi Chen <tqchen@cs.washington.edu> wrote:

> I do think we are targeting all the community, but we must also agree that
> the voice of users from the meetup is a representative sample of users'
> demand, and it is important that we respect that.
>
> Tianqi
>
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 9:25 PM, Sergio Fernández <wikier@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Are we targeting just Seattle as our community? I really hope we are
> > thinking a bit beyond that...
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 15, 2018, 21:22 Tianqi Chen <tqchen@cs.washington.edu>
> wrote:
> >
> > > I remember last time during the mxnet meetup in Seattle, we did a
> survey,
> > > and most users preferred the current discuss forum. So I would say we
> > stick
> > > with that given the user community prefers that
> > >
> > > Tianqi

> > > INFRA

> > > there,
> > > questions.