mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Vote to stop using JIRA
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2018 09:33:35 GMT
I like the idea, it's similar to the label aaron just introduced. I don't
think there is a need to separate these two. I'd say we use GitHub for high
level things and topics that have not been investigated yet. JIRA would be
for clearly actionable things. Your proposal could be included with these
labels.

-Marco